Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Claritas 360
- Access to demographic, lifestyle and consumer segment profiles.
- Provides country overviews including political, economic, investment, social, and environmental overviews.
- Europa World Year Book
- Covering political and economic information in over 250 countries and territories, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. 1 user at a time. If you are prompted by Europa to login, that means that someone else is in the product. Wait 10-15 minutes and try again.
- Explore Census Data
- Contains easy to retrieve United States population, housing, business and geographic data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Journal Citation Reports (JCR)
- Tool for comparing and evaluating citation data from journals in the sciences and social sciences.
- Mintel Market Research Database
- Consumer market research and analyst insights for the US primarily with limited insights coverage for other countries. Create an account to take advantage of downloading options. Once an account is created enter the product using the regular link above and log into your account using the account settings icon (a head) on the far right. NOTE: Our subscription does not permit the use or uploading of Mintel content or data into external applications, software or websites that use AI technology.
- Consumer lifestyle and consumer industry market research reports for countries around the globe. Also includes downloadable economic, population, income, product and lifestyle data. DONATED: The McClure Collection given by J. Warren and Lois McClure in support of the RIT College of Business.
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage
- Information on companies, executives, industries, stocks, bonds, funds, dividends, and S&P investment advice. Great source for Industry Surveys for large public industries.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- In print, the Statistical Abstract of the United States is a one-volume, comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Online it is 1400 individually indexed tables (with attached spreadsheets), both searchable and browsable.