Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Birds of the World (formerly Birds of North America)
- Birds of The World contains 10,721 species accounts from every bird species in the world and is an entirely new scientific publication that merges and enhances content, data, multimedia, figures, and illustrations from four different ornithological volumes: Birds of North America (BNA), Neotropical Birds, Handbook of Birds of the World (HBW Alive), and Bird Families of the World.
- Naxos Music Library
- An online classical music library, with streamed access to classical, jazz and world music CDs. Naxos Historical, Nostalgia and Jazz Legends are not available in the United States due to possible copyright restrictions. From August 2017 through July 2018, RIT has an unlimited subscription.
- Pronunciator is a langauge learning web-app that provides access to courses in 98 languages including ASL. ESL is taught in 62 home languages. To learn how to register for an account, please watch this video: https://youtu.be/-BwzSmzcJqE
- Skillsoft (subscription ends July 30, 2021)
- Skillsoft offers thousands of instructional videos, electronic books, and audiobooks from an array of leading publishers. The site offers over 30,000 micro-learning videos on cutting-edge technologies, delivered by world-class experts, some of whom are RIT alumni. Topic areas include Web Development, Big Data, Mobile Apps and Cyber Security, as well as Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, Leadership, Business Communication and Agile Project Management.