Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
- Identifies articles, books, reports and proceedings on topics related to librarianship and the information sciences.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- Abstracts the international literature in linguistics & related disciplines in the language sciences, including research related to deaf studies.
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- An online learning platform with video tutorials in a number of disciplines: 3D, video, business, photography, web design, graphic design, and more. Many tutorials are captioned. As of December 14, 2021, LinkedIn Learning will no longer be accessible to learners logging in from the Chinese Mainland.
- Literary Index
- Identifies biographical information and literary criticism published in Gale series, by Scribner's, St. James Press and Twayne.
- Literature Criticism Online
- Six of the individual, award-winning Gale series that comprise Literature Criticism Online represents a range of modern and historical views on authors and their works across regions, eras and genres.
- Literature Resource Center
- Literature Resource Center is a comprehensive literature database featuring biographical entries and author portraits, critical essays, reviews, overviews of frequently studied works, and thousands of full-text poems, short stories, and plays.