Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
- Identifies articles, books, reports and proceedings on topics related to librarianship and the information sciences.
- Linguistics Database
- This database makes it possible to search for information in scientific journals and other full-text sources on linguistics, some of them indexed in the Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA) bibliographic database. Covers all linguistic aspects such as phonetics and phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics.
- LinkedIn Learning
- An online learning platform with video tutorials in a number of disciplines: 3D, video, business, photography, web design, graphic design, and more. Many tutorials are captioned. As of December 14, 2021, LinkedIn Learning will no longer be accessible to learners logging in from the Chinese Mainland.
- Literature Criticism Online
- Six of the individual, award-winning Gale series that comprise Literature Criticism Online represents a range of modern and historical views on authors and their works across regions, eras and genres.
- Literature Resource Center
- Literature Resource Center is a comprehensive literature database featuring biographical entries and author portraits, critical essays, reviews, overviews of frequently studied works, and thousands of full-text poems, short stories, and plays.