Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry
- Reference work detailing the science and technology in all areas of industrial chemistry. RIT purchased the 2014 edition without updates. If you are unable to view an article, please click on the “View previous versions” link to see an earlier version of the article (if one exists) within our subscription year range. If we have no access to an article, please request via Interlibrary Loan at: https://ill.rit.edu
- UpToDate is a comprehensive evidence-based clinical information resource available to RIT. UpToDate enables clinicians to: access the most current information within their specialty, recognize the clinical manifestations of a wide variety of disorders and describe current options for diagnosis, management and therapy, including the efficacy, doses, and interactions of individual drugs, and Identify optimal screening and prevention strategies. Locate Lexicomp Drug Interactions under the Drug Interactions tab.
- US Newsstream
- US Newsstream enables users to search the most recent premium U.S. news content, as well as some archives which stretch back into the 1980s featuring top newspapers, newswires, blogs, and news sites in active full-text format. US Newsstream offers exclusive access to the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, and co-exclusive access (with Factiva) to The Wall Street Journal. The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle is covered back to November 2002.
- USENIX Conference Proceedings
- Provides full text of papers from the proceedings of USENIX conferences, symposia, and workshops.
- USPTO Patent Public Search
- Patent Public Search is a new web-based patent search engine that will search granted patents and patent applications.