Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Industry and market insights, comprehensive data and in-depth analysis. Reports include key statistics, analysis on market characteristics, operating conditions, current and forecast performance, major industry participants, SWOT, and more. The majority of reports are for the US with approximately 75 global industries included.
- IEEE Xplore
- Full text of IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. Ebook packages include close to 700 IEEE/Wiley Press titles and over 500 MIT Press titles in computer science and engineering technologies.
- IFAR Art Law & Cultural Property
- International Cultural Property Ownership and Export Legislation (ICPOEL) and Case Law and Statutes (CLS)—will helps navigate the increasingly complex and abundant body of legislation and case law regarding the acquisition and ownership of artworks.
- Infobase eBooks
- Infobase eBooks offers online access to many titles in the Facts on File series, "Career Opportunities." Each volume contains in-depth profiles of approximately 60 to 100 jobs, providing thorough information on salary ranges, employment trends, necessary experience, advancement prospects, and helpful unions and associations. Each profile presents an overview of the main duties and features of the job, a Career Ladder that illustrates frequent routes to and from the position, and comprehensive descriptions of certification, education, special skills, and training required.
- International Bibliography of Art
- The Bibliography of the History of Art (BHA) is the world's most comprehensive bibliography of scholarly writing about the history of western art. BHA includes articles from over 1,200 journals.
- Investext Snapshot Collection
- Financial analyst reports on companies and industries. Provides only the three latest research reports from contributors.
- Full text of the publications of the Institute of Physics. As of 2020, it also includes the titles from the Electrochemical Society (ECS) Library: Journal of The Electrochemical Society, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, ECS Transactions and the archives of ECS Electrochemistry Letters, ECS Solid State Letters, and Electrochemical and Solid State Letters.
- ISI Proceedings
- Citations to conference proceedings in the sciences and technology