Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Official Museum Directory
- The Online Museum Directory is a searchable database containing key facts, such as address (including phone, fax, email, and website), hours of operation and admission prices, collections information, key personnel, and more for over 11,500 museums, zoos, historic sites, parks, galleries, and other cultural and historical learning centers.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Full text viewpoint essays and articles on current social and political issues.
- Optica Publishing Group Journals (formerly OSA Publishing)
- Full text of Optica Publishing Group journals. Formerly known as the Optical Society of America.
- O’Reilly for Higher Education
- O'Reilly for Higher Education provides unlimited access to over 45K titles (including O'Reilly books in early release), 30K hours of video, case studies from top companies, learning paths, expert playlists, and more -- with nearly 1K topics to explore in technology and business. Additional information may be located at: https://proquest.libguides.com/oreilly
- Oxford Art Online
- Contains the full text of the entire Dictionary of Art, from prehistory to present. Includes many images.
- Oxford Bibliographies Criminology
- Oxford Bibliographies in Criminology is a online guide to the literature across the various subfields of criminology.
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Full text of Oxford English Dictionary.
- Oxford Music Online
- Oxford Music Online includes access to Grove Music Online, the Oxford Dictionary of Music, and the Oxford Companion to Music.
- Oxford Scholarship Online - Business and Management
- Full access to 100 purchased and open access ebooks related to business and management from Oxford University Press (OUP). The platform also allows for discovery across 19,000 Restricted OUP (note the red key to the right of a title) titles. Use RIT's IDS service to see if we can get you a copy of an OUP Restricted book to borrow from another library.