Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
0 | A
| Q | R
| V | W
| X | Y | Z All
/ New / Trial
- Alumni Research Databases - Proquest
Must be alumni and registered with Alumni Connections.
- A suite of Proquest databases providing access for RIT Alumni to thousands of multidisciplinary journals, national newspapers and in-depth business information. Includes Research Library, ABI/INFORM Complete, Health Management Database and US Newsstream.
- City Citations
- Index to City Newspaper from 1993-2002. Coverage from 2002 - present is available at http://www.rochestercitynewspaper.com/rochester/IssueArchives
- New York State Newspapers
- Search select newspapers.
- New York Times
- Full-text coverage (from 1851 to the present) of the US newspaper of record. Offers superb coverage of national and international news, plus coverage of important speeches and documents, Supreme Court decisions, and presidential press conference transcripts.
- News & Newspapers
- Full text of regional, national, and international newspapers
- Newspaper Source
- Selected full text for regional, US and international newspapers. Full text of major television & radio news transcripts are provided.
- NYS Historic Newspapers
- The NYS Historic Newspapers project provides free online access to a wide range of newspapers chosen to reflect New York's unique history. Selected historical newspapers from Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Wayne and Wyoming counties are included.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers -- U.S. Northeast Collection
- This collection covers 19 northeast regional newspapers including the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle from 1871 - 2011, the newspaper of record for the Rochester region. The 18 other titles can be located here: https://www.proquest.com/libraries/academic/news-newspapers/pq-hist-news.html#accordionOne See the list labled, Northeast.
- US Newsstream
- US Newsstream enables users to search the most recent premium U.S. news content, as well as some archives which stretch back into the 1980s featuring top newspapers, newswires, blogs, and news sites in active full-text format. US Newsstream offers exclusive access to the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, and co-exclusive access (with Factiva) to The Wall Street Journal. The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle is covered back to November 2002.