Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers -- Black Newspapers
- Provides cultural perspective and insight to the events that shaped the United States. Covering everything from major events to everyday life, these titles are invaluable research tools for studying American history and African-American culture, history, politics, and art. For a list of newspapers click here: https://www.proquest.com/libraries/academic/news-newspapers/pq-hist-news-bn
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers -- U.S. Northeast Collection
- This collection covers 19 northeast regional newspapers including the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle from 1871 - 2011, the newspaper of record for the Rochester region. The 18 other titles can be located here: https://www.proquest.com/libraries/academic/news-newspapers/pq-hist-news.html#accordionOne See the list labled, Northeast.
- US Newsstream
- US Newsstream enables users to search the most recent premium U.S. news content, as well as some archives which stretch back into the 1980s featuring top newspapers, newswires, blogs, and news sites in active full-text format. US Newsstream offers exclusive access to the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, and co-exclusive access (with Factiva) to The Wall Street Journal. The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle is covered back to November 2002.