Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- The Agricultural & Environmental Science Database is a multi-disciplinary resource of full-text content along with expert indexing of global literature across these fields and related disciplines. It includes Environmental Science and Pollution Management, Environmental Impact Statements & Digests in full text, and AGRICOLA, the world's leading bibliographic database of agricultural science literature. This was formerly known as Environmental Science & Pollution Management.
- Environmental Impact Statements : Digests
- The federal government issues hundreds of environmental impact statements each year - and this one resource provides detailed abstracts of all of those statements, also indexing them for easy reference. EIS extracts the key issues from complex government-released environmental impact statements, converting massive documents into concise, readable abstracts. Each entry includes a clear description of the project, sections on positive impact and negative consequences, and legal mandates. Now part of Proquest's larger Agricultural & Environmental Science Database.
- Healthcare Administration Database (formerly Health Management Database)
- Covers health administration, including public health and safety, hospitals, finance, personnel management, insurance, population studies, labor relations and law
- PILOTS: Published International Literature on Traumatic Stress
- Includes citations to literature on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and related mental health disorders. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.