Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- AccessEmergency Medicine
- This comprehensive online emergency medicine resource provides quick diagnosis and treatment answers for a broad spectrum of complaints encountered in the ED, ranging from neurologic and pediatric emergencies, to poisoning and trauma. Includes over 20 of the most current emergency medicine texts and pediatric references, including the world's leading emergency medicine text, Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine and over 160 procedural videos.
- AccessMedicine is an online medical resource that provides a spectrum of knowledge in medicine, including Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine.
- e-EROS Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis
- Chemistry encyclopedia for organic synthesis.
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- A basic reference book including terminology, chemical and physical properties, constants, conversion factors, and mathematical tables.
- Interactive electronic reference books in engineering and technology
- National Academies Press
- Website of books in science, engineering, and health topics, many available freely online as whole books or chapters in pdf format.
- SPIE Digital Library
- Conference proceedings, technical papers, books and journals on optics and photonics from the International Society for Optical Engineering. Includes the SPIE eBook Collection.
- Full-text database of journals and books published by Springer, covering the sciences, technology, computer science and medicine
- Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science
- Ebooks in Engineering and Computer Science. Collections 1-9.