Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- An online (no software installation needed) U.S. national data and mapping tool and analytics platform with multidisciplinary applications for students and faculty. Helpful in research related to: social sciences, urban studies, real estate and housing analysis, community and economic development, public administration, public health, policy and political science, education, business, economics, statistics, and geography. Use it to leverage thousands of U.S. data indicators to perform demographic and socioeconomic analysis, from a neighborhood census block group in many cases up to a national level, as well as create custom regions for their research and studies. New to PolicyMap? Attend a free training session. https://www.policymap.com/events Generously supported until December 31, 2024 by the Institute for Business, Government and Society in the Saunders College of Business.
- Proquest Central
- ProQuest Central is the largest single periodical resource available, bringing together complete databases across all major subject areas, including Business, Health and Medical, Language and Literature, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, as well as core titles in the Performing and Visual Arts, History, Religion, Philosophy, and includes thousands of full-text newspapers from around the world.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers -- Black Newspapers
- Provides cultural perspective and insight to the events that shaped the United States. Covering everything from major events to everyday life, these titles are invaluable research tools for studying American history and African-American culture, history, politics, and art. For a list of newspapers click here: https://www.proquest.com/libraries/academic/news-newspapers/pq-hist-news-bn
- Publicly Available Content Database
- Designed to complement other databases and collections, this database brings together or links to full text for publicly available scholarly content from a number of different sources from around the world. It includes content from major subject repositories such as arXiv as well as open access journals. Content includes journal articles, pre-prints, books, conference papers and reports.